San Elijo Joint Powers Authority posts and manages all solicitations through PlanetBids™, a fully-automated electronic procurement system. Secure and reliable, PlanetBids™ simplifies engaging in the procurement process with SEJPA and other organizations by providing a centralized online database of current solicitations that is easy to access and navigate.
On PlanetBids™ vendors can:
- View solicitations.
- Register as a vendor and manage an online profile.
- Submit bids electronically.
- Receive automatic e-mail notifications of solicitation opportunities.
- Download documents at no charge (with registration).
- Submit questions in the bid management system and receive automatic e-mail notifications of responses or addenda.
If you have any technical questions regarding how to use PlanetBids™ please click on Help for assistance.
Contractor Safety Requirements
In accordance with SEJPA contractor safety policies and procedures, all contractors working at the San Elijo Water Campus and SEJPA facilities are required to watch the following safety video, then read and sign the SEJPA Contractor Safety Orientation Acknowledgement, agreeing to comply accordingly with all policies and procedures outlined in the training video. Contractors are to fulfill these requirements prior to their arrival.